RSPB seeks agency ahead of rebrand
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds is looking for an advertising agency to handle a brief to help it connect with new audiences.
RSPB: seeks agency
The charity has approached agencies directly ahead of a rebranding process. It currently works with The Good Agency, which was hired in October last year.
The RSPB’s media spend, handled by John Ayling & Associates, is currently focused on press advertising and inserts. JAA is not thought to be affected by the review.
The search for an agency follows the appointment in October of the former BBC and Digital UK marketer Beth Thoren to the new role of director of fundraising and communications.
Thoren took charge of a merged fundraising and marketing communications directorate, with a brief to reach new consumers to highlight the importance of saving endangered wildlife.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...