CHI launches global network with Bates
CHI & Partners has expanded its global network to Asia by forming a joint venture with its sister WPP network Bates Asia.
CHI: launch global network
The 50/50 joint venture will add 14 Asian offices to CHI & Partners’ global presence, which comprises its London and New York operations.
In Asia, the network will be known as Bates CHI & Partners. In New York and London, it will continue to be CHI & Partners.
The network will be run by the CHI & Partners co-founder Johnny Hornby, in the role of global executive chairman. It is billed as a "new model network with deep roots in Asia and world-class creative credentials".
David Mayo, who left WPP’s Ogilvy & Mather Asean a month ago to run Bates, takes on the role of chief executive of Bates CHI & Partners in Asia. Mark Sinnock, the planning director at O&M Asia Pacific, joins as its chief strategy officer.
Hornby said: "This new model network will be a nimbler, faster, more modern alternative to the big networks."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)