CHI launches global network with Bates
CHI & Partners has expanded its global network to Asia by forming a joint venture with its sister WPP network Bates Asia.
CHI: launch global network
The 50/50 joint venture will add 14 Asian offices to CHI & Partners’ global presence, which comprises its London and New York operations.
In Asia, the network will be known as Bates CHI & Partners. In New York and London, it will continue to be CHI & Partners.
The network will be run by the CHI & Partners co-founder Johnny Hornby, in the role of global executive chairman. It is billed as a "new model network with deep roots in Asia and world-class creative credentials".
David Mayo, who left WPP’s Ogilvy & Mather Asean a month ago to run Bates, takes on the role of chief executive of Bates CHI & Partners in Asia. Mark Sinnock, the planning director at O&M Asia Pacific, joins as its chief strategy officer.
Hornby said: "This new model network will be a nimbler, faster, more modern alternative to the big networks."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...