Agencies vie for Grant's global creative task
Grant's, the blended Scotch whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising account as it moves to ramp up its marketing activity.
Grant’s: My Agency won the global business in 2007
The First Drinks-owned brand has already contacted agencies to invite them to pitch for the business in a process being run by The Observatory.
Grant’s has previously worked with My Agency, which won the global business in 2007.
The brand recently signed a six-figure deal to sponsor programming on ITV4. As part of the year-long deal, Grant’s will sponsor ITV4 between 11pm and 3am under the strapline: "Grant’s whisky sponsors TV of character on ITV4."
Recent marketing activity from Grant’s has included the "After Hours Club" website, created by Geronimo. The aim was to develop brand loyalty by focusing on hobbies associated with whisky-drinkers such as gardening and classical music.
In 2008, My Agency created a global print campaign for Grant’s 12 Year Old. The work showcased the layers of taste and flavour blended into the whisky.
First Drinks’ other brands include Glenfiddich, Disaronno, Cointreau, Hendrick’s Gin, Tullamore Dew, Sailor Jerry, Charles Heidsieck and Piper-Heidsieck.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)