GolinHarris takes gold medal in PRWeek's Global Agency Report 2012
GolinHarris has been awarded the gold medal in PRWeek's Global Agency Report 2012.
Global fortunes: Global Agency Report 2012
The annual feature analyses the performance of the largest global agency networks.
This year GolinHarris won the gold medal after a sterling 12 months that saw revenues grow by 18.5 per cent and seven per cent organically.
Edelman was awarded a silver medal in recognition of its strong financial performance, forward-thinking internal initiatives and some high profile work.
Ketchum won the bronze medal after growing global revenues by 14.8 per cent.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- Media Marketing Executive Major Players £30000 - £36000 per annum + Pro Rata, London
- Account Manager [Charity Clients] - Top 5 Agency - Central London - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London