GolinHarris takes gold medal in PRWeek's Global Agency Report 2012
GolinHarris has been awarded the gold medal in PRWeek's Global Agency Report 2012.
Global fortunes: Global Agency Report 2012
The annual feature analyses the performance of the largest global agency networks.
This year GolinHarris won the gold medal after a sterling 12 months that saw revenues grow by 18.5 per cent and seven per cent organically.
Edelman was awarded a silver medal in recognition of its strong financial performance, forward-thinking internal initiatives and some high profile work.
Ketchum won the bronze medal after growing global revenues by 14.8 per cent.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire