Counting down 2012's finest Marketing Moments
Nicola Kemp unveils the top marketing moments of the past 12 months.
Marketing Moments 2012
A year is a long time in marketing, and in 2012 that adage held true. In fact, with so much packed into the past 12 months the task of picking the very best in marketing was challenging.
The past 12-months have seen a myriad of marketing milestones, from Brand Britain’s Olympic glory, to Red Bull Stratos’ astonishing sky dive.
To see our full list of Marketing moments click here.
Here’s hoping 2013 will deliver just as many magic moments!
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London