Counting down 2012's finest Marketing Moments
Nicola Kemp unveils the top marketing moments of the past 12 months.
Marketing Moments 2012
A year is a long time in marketing, and in 2012 that adage held true. In fact, with so much packed into the past 12 months the task of picking the very best in marketing was challenging.
The past 12-months have seen a myriad of marketing milestones, from Brand Britain’s Olympic glory, to Red Bull Stratos’ astonishing sky dive.
To see our full list of Marketing moments click here.
Here’s hoping 2013 will deliver just as many magic moments!
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Project Manager - FREELANCE Purple Consultancy £240 - £250 per day, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...