Cheil Worldwide promotes Daiki Lim to president and CEO
Cheil Worlwide has promoted Daiki Lim to the role of president and chief executive officer from his previous post as vice-president of the corporate strategy office, Samsung Group, reports Campaign Asia.
Daiki Lim: incoming president and CEO, Cheil Worldwide
Lim replaces Nack-Hoi Kim, who is retiring.
Lim joined Samsung Electronics in 1981 and has spent 12 years working with Cheil Worldwide. In his most recent role, he was responsible for Samsung's advertising and communications, and led the 'Another Family' corporate PR campaign, which, according to Cheil, was instrumental in building Samsung's brand image as a quality manufacturer with a human touch.
Cheil has also promoted Jeongkeun Yoo from vice-president to executive vice-president.
Yoo joined Cheil in 1987 and, as account planner, has helped steer OB Beer to the top of Korea's beer market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)