Microsoft hires Dennis creative director Duncan Stafford
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Duncan Stafford to the newly created post of creative lead, as it pushes on with its it drive to provide agencies with more support for its Windows 8 advertising platform.
Duncan Stafford: creative lead, Microsoft
Stafford joins Microsoft from Dennis Publishing, where he was creative director. Prior to Dennis he was creative director at Emap.
Stafford will be based in Microsoft’s London office and will report to James Hayr, head of advertising solutions.
He will be part of a specialist team intended to work in partnership with agencies, to create campaigns across Microsoft properties which include Windows 8, Skype, Xbox and Bing.
Microsoft rolled out its advertising platform for Windows 8 in November with Sky, Lloyds and Vodafone as the first advertisers to run campaigns on it.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)