Microsoft hires Dennis creative director Duncan Stafford
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Duncan Stafford to the newly created post of creative lead, as it pushes on with its it drive to provide agencies with more support for its Windows 8 advertising platform.
Duncan Stafford: creative lead, Microsoft
Stafford joins Microsoft from Dennis Publishing, where he was creative director. Prior to Dennis he was creative director at Emap.
Stafford will be based in Microsoft’s London office and will report to James Hayr, head of advertising solutions.
He will be part of a specialist team intended to work in partnership with agencies, to create campaigns across Microsoft properties which include Windows 8, Skype, Xbox and Bing.
Microsoft rolled out its advertising platform for Windows 8 in November with Sky, Lloyds and Vodafone as the first advertisers to run campaigns on it.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire