Microsoft hires Dennis creative director Duncan Stafford
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Duncan Stafford to the newly created post of creative lead, as it pushes on with its it drive to provide agencies with more support for its Windows 8 advertising platform.
Duncan Stafford: creative lead, Microsoft
Stafford joins Microsoft from Dennis Publishing, where he was creative director. Prior to Dennis he was creative director at Emap.
Stafford will be based in Microsoft’s London office and will report to James Hayr, head of advertising solutions.
He will be part of a specialist team intended to work in partnership with agencies, to create campaigns across Microsoft properties which include Windows 8, Skype, Xbox and Bing.
Microsoft rolled out its advertising platform for Windows 8 in November with Sky, Lloyds and Vodafone as the first advertisers to run campaigns on it.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...