Microsoft hires Dennis creative director Duncan Stafford
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Duncan Stafford to the newly created post of creative lead, as it pushes on with its it drive to provide agencies with more support for its Windows 8 advertising platform.
Duncan Stafford: creative lead, Microsoft
Stafford joins Microsoft from Dennis Publishing, where he was creative director. Prior to Dennis he was creative director at Emap.
Stafford will be based in Microsoft’s London office and will report to James Hayr, head of advertising solutions.
He will be part of a specialist team intended to work in partnership with agencies, to create campaigns across Microsoft properties which include Windows 8, Skype, Xbox and Bing.
Microsoft rolled out its advertising platform for Windows 8 in November with Sky, Lloyds and Vodafone as the first advertisers to run campaigns on it.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)