Andrex consolidates digital account with JWT
JWT London has picked up the UK digital account for Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand.
Andrex: hands digital account to JWT
The brand put the business up for pitch last month as part of a statutory review process. The digital account, including social media, moves from WCRS, which had handled the business for the past four years but withdrew from the pitch process.
WCRS was responsible for launching a digital campaign across Andrex’s Facebook page that increased its "likes" from 300 to 300,000 in 18 months.
JWT London already handles Andrex’s advertising account. In September it relaunched a real puppy mascot for the brand as part of a one-off £2m campaign to celebrate Andrex’s 40th birthday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London