Bauer Media appoints first editor-in-chief across parenting titles
Bauer Media has appointed former She magazine editor Claire Irvin as its first editor-in chief across its parenting portfolio of titles.
Claire Irvin: appointed editor-in-chief for Bauer Media's parenting titles
Irvin has joined from rival magazine publisher Hearst UK, where she worked as editor of She before its closure last year.
She has also been editor of Sugar and ELLEgirl, editor-at-large of Grazia and acting editor of Company.
In her new role, Irvin will work across the titles, Mother & Baby and Pregnancy & Birth, and the online brand www.askamum.co.uk.
Additionally, she will work on StorkUp, the digital start-up in which Bauer has invested that showcases baby and children's products available online.
Bauer Media said that Irvin will oversee a modernisation strategy in its approach to creating digital content, with a rage of apps planned to launch, along with tablet editions.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London