City mag Square Mile to publish debut style issue
Square Mile magazine, the free magazine distributed in the City, is to publish its first style issue.
Square Mile: will publish its first style issue in February.
Square Mile is a monthly glossy distributed to those working in the City of London. The title, which is published by Square Up Media, has been going since 2005.
The first style issue will be published in February next year.
Style guru Jeremy Langmead will be among contributors to the issue. One of the main features will cover the changes in taste in men's fashion in the City, from the yuppie era to the present day.
In a further move to heighten the brand's reputation, Square Mile is also launching its own awards, to find the most stylish man and woman in the City.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Marketing Campaign Analyst Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester