City mag Square Mile to publish debut style issue
Square Mile magazine, the free magazine distributed in the City, is to publish its first style issue.
Square Mile: will publish its first style issue in February.
Square Mile is a monthly glossy distributed to those working in the City of London. The title, which is published by Square Up Media, has been going since 2005.
The first style issue will be published in February next year.
Style guru Jeremy Langmead will be among contributors to the issue. One of the main features will cover the changes in taste in men's fashion in the City, from the yuppie era to the present day.
In a further move to heighten the brand's reputation, Square Mile is also launching its own awards, to find the most stylish man and woman in the City.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)