Cathedral City to run debut TV ad for 'extra mature' variant
Cathedral City is to undertake its first TV advertising campaign for its "extra mature" variant next year.
Cathedral City: to launch ad campaign for extra mature variant next year
The TV ad, created by Grey London, will run next summer and will feature a series of vignettes, similar in style to the ad the company ran this year for its core Cathedral City brand.
It will also feature the 'Homeward Bound' soundtrack, originally recorded by Paul Simon, and covered by musician Ed Prosek, as used in the previous ad campaign. UM is handling the media planning and buying.
The ad will run with the strapline, "Cathedral City, the nation’s favourite cheese."
Dairy Crest, the maker of Cathedral City is hoping to build momentum behind its new variant, following its campaign behind the flagship Cathedral City brand this year.
This year’s Cathedral City ad featured children running home from school against the 'Homeward Bound' soundtrack, to get home to see their cheesy bake dinner being taken out of the oven.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire