JCDecaux and Mr Kipling rerun free cake campaign
JCDecaux has teamed up with the Mr Kipling brand to recreate its novel campaign that dispenses cakes from outdoor media sites for the festive period, following a successful run earlier this year.
Mr Kipling: runs free cake campaign
The Premier Foods-owned brand is supporting the Mr Kipling Christmas range with its "Cake-to-go" marketing activity. 20 six-sheet poster sites around the UK will be turned into cake dispensers.
Creative work to support the Christmas range has been executed by JWT, with the media campaign planned and secured by Starcom through JCDecaux Innovate.
The special scented sites will dispense up to 500 free slices of Mr Kipling cakes at the touch of a button, as The Salvation Army’s version of 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' plays. Each slice of cake dispensed will equate to a donation to the charity.
The dispensers, which launched this week, will be operational for a fortnight, located on high streets and outside Asda and Morrisson’s supermarkets.
Iwan Williams, managing director, grocery and bakery, Premier Foods, said: "The repositioning of Mr Kipling with the new Snap Pack format is a key focus for Premier Foods. These cake-to-go dispensers are a great way to promote this format to consumers and drive awareness of our seasonal product range."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)