IPC teams up with Microsoft for five-month ad blitz
Microsoft is linking up with IPC's Marie Claire title in a five-month cross-platform campaign to promote its Windows Phone 8 range.
Windows Phone 8: Microsoft links with Marie Claire for ad campaign
This marks the latest advertising support by Microsoft behind the range of phones, following the TV ads, starring James Corden and Holly Willoughby, which ran in November.
The campaign, created in-house, will run across online, print, mobile and e-newsletters. It kicks off this month and will run until April next year. The size of the deal is unclear.
Universal McCann planned and bought the deal.
Print activity will include a series of advertorials, which will show Marie Claire editors "styling up" their Windows Phones to suit their passions.
The mobile element of the campaign allows consumers to transform their smartphone screen to that of a personalised Windows Phone.
Central to the online campaign will be activity running on www.marieclaire.co.uk, which will include its first page morph, in which IPC's creative unit worked with ClickTag.
Visitors to the fashion channel will see the homepage fold into the background, to be replaced by a Windows Phone ad.
The website will also run tailored ad units, which will feature Microsoft brand ambassador Holly Willoughby.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...