Mr & Mrs Smith goes back to its roots with couples-focused push
Mr & Mrs Smith, the boutique hotel-booking brand, is reverting to its roots in a post-Christmas campaign focusing on couples.
Mr & Mrs Smith: campaign images focus on luxury hotel experiences
Created by Goosebumps, the national print marketing campaign breaks in the first week of January, running across premium titles Vanity Fair, Tatler, GQ, Harper's Bazaar and Elle.
The campaign features a series of images that show the different luxury experiences couples can enjoy in a luxury hotel.
One ad shows a woman relaxing in a bath, while the ad reads, "When it comes to getting lucky there's no such thing as luck".
The campaign runs under the umbrella messaging, "Mr & Mrs Smith. Uncovering the best boutique hotels since 2003."
James Lohan, chief executive and founder of Mr & Mrs Smith, said: "With the recent beta launch of smithandfamily.co.uk, we wanted to reassert Mr & Mrs Smith’s distinct identity as young and fun, and felt a brand-reinforcing campaign to remind people of our slightly mischievous roots would be the perfect tonic.
"I don't believe any other travel company would get away with skinny-dipping and after-dark croquet shots and I hope the gently suggestive images and provocative lines bring a smile to people's faces and inspire them to whisk someone special away for a romantic break."
Earlier this year, Mr & Mrs Smith created a new brand family under the core Smith brand name. It featured the creation of Smith & Family, Smith & Friends and Smith & Co brand extensions, to answer growing demand for boutique hotels that cater for groups, family and business accommodation, in addition to couples.
Mr & Mrs Smith is readying separate work for these brand extensions later in 2013.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...