Mr & Mrs Smith goes back to its roots with couples-focused push
Mr & Mrs Smith, the boutique hotel-booking brand, is reverting to its roots in a post-Christmas campaign focusing on couples.
Mr & Mrs Smith: campaign images focus on luxury hotel experiences
Created by Goosebumps, the national print marketing campaign breaks in the first week of January, running across premium titles Vanity Fair, Tatler, GQ, Harper's Bazaar and Elle.
The campaign features a series of images that show the different luxury experiences couples can enjoy in a luxury hotel.
One ad shows a woman relaxing in a bath, while the ad reads, "When it comes to getting lucky there's no such thing as luck".
The campaign runs under the umbrella messaging, "Mr & Mrs Smith. Uncovering the best boutique hotels since 2003."
James Lohan, chief executive and founder of Mr & Mrs Smith, said: "With the recent beta launch of smithandfamily.co.uk, we wanted to reassert Mr & Mrs Smith’s distinct identity as young and fun, and felt a brand-reinforcing campaign to remind people of our slightly mischievous roots would be the perfect tonic.
"I don't believe any other travel company would get away with skinny-dipping and after-dark croquet shots and I hope the gently suggestive images and provocative lines bring a smile to people's faces and inspire them to whisk someone special away for a romantic break."
Earlier this year, Mr & Mrs Smith created a new brand family under the core Smith brand name. It featured the creation of Smith & Family, Smith & Friends and Smith & Co brand extensions, to answer growing demand for boutique hotels that cater for groups, family and business accommodation, in addition to couples.
Mr & Mrs Smith is readying separate work for these brand extensions later in 2013.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London