Mr & Mrs Smith goes back to its roots with couples-focused push
Mr & Mrs Smith, the boutique hotel-booking brand, is reverting to its roots in a post-Christmas campaign focusing on couples.
Mr & Mrs Smith: campaign images focus on luxury hotel experiences
Created by Goosebumps, the national print marketing campaign breaks in the first week of January, running across premium titles Vanity Fair, Tatler, GQ, Harper's Bazaar and Elle.
The campaign features a series of images that show the different luxury experiences couples can enjoy in a luxury hotel.
One ad shows a woman relaxing in a bath, while the ad reads, "When it comes to getting lucky there's no such thing as luck".
The campaign runs under the umbrella messaging, "Mr & Mrs Smith. Uncovering the best boutique hotels since 2003."
James Lohan, chief executive and founder of Mr & Mrs Smith, said: "With the recent beta launch of smithandfamily.co.uk, we wanted to reassert Mr & Mrs Smith’s distinct identity as young and fun, and felt a brand-reinforcing campaign to remind people of our slightly mischievous roots would be the perfect tonic.
"I don't believe any other travel company would get away with skinny-dipping and after-dark croquet shots and I hope the gently suggestive images and provocative lines bring a smile to people's faces and inspire them to whisk someone special away for a romantic break."
Earlier this year, Mr & Mrs Smith created a new brand family under the core Smith brand name. It featured the creation of Smith & Family, Smith & Friends and Smith & Co brand extensions, to answer growing demand for boutique hotels that cater for groups, family and business accommodation, in addition to couples.
Mr & Mrs Smith is readying separate work for these brand extensions later in 2013.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)