LBi celebrates Agency of the Year success with video
LBi has marked winning Marketing's Digital Agency of the Year prize with a video featuring its agency brand mascot, the unicorn.
LBI triumphed in this year's contest against AKQA, Jam, Glue Isobar, R/GA London, and Work Club.
Visit our interactive Agency of the Year site to see all of this year's winners and runners-up.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire