LBi celebrates Agency of the Year success with video
LBi has marked winning Marketing's Digital Agency of the Year prize with a video featuring its agency brand mascot, the unicorn.
LBI triumphed in this year's contest against AKQA, Jam, Glue Isobar, R/GA London, and Work Club.
Visit our interactive Agency of the Year site to see all of this year's winners and runners-up.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London