Very.co.uk strikes click-to-buy partnership with Channel 5
Very.co.uk products, including branded dressing gowns, are set to feature in the Big Brother house with click-to-buy placement on the Channel 5 website.
Celebrity Big Brother: Channel 5 signs click-to-buy placment deal with Very.co.uk
The partnership starts in 'Celebrity Big Brother', with the online retailer supplying pink suitcases for the housemates when they arrive in the house tonight.
Out of approximately 100 products the Shop Direct-owned brand is supplying to the house, around half will be available to buy from Channel5.com.
The collaboration between the retailer's media agency Carat and Channel 5 also provides for the housemates to be set a task involving Very.co.uk products, delivering what Rachel Gibbs-McNeil, Carat Sponsorship's associate director, said would be "maximum impact" for the client.
The partnership will resume in the summer for the next 'Big Brother' series.
Jon Owen, Very.co.uk director, said: "We were delighted with the results of our partnership with 'Big Brother' in 2012. And with an even greater level of cross-channel integration, coupled with a unique focus on our product range, this new campaign looks set to deliver even greater ROI for the Very.co.uk business."
Agostino Di Falco, Channel 5 partnerships director, said: "The product range from Very.co.uk fits the aspirational look and feel of the house and in a creative first, viewers will be able to purchase these products via Channel5.com and Very.co.uk."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...