Omnicom Asia chief Tim Love to retire in April
Omnicom's group vice-chairman and CEO of Asia-Pacific, India, Middle East and Africa (APIMA), Tim Love, intends to retire at the end of the first quarter, reports Campaign Asia.
Love returned to Omnicom's New York headquarters on 1 January.
John Wren, president and CEO, described the APIMA region to be "in excellent health" and wished Love well. "In the past decade, Omnicom has developed a truly world class management team across Asia Pacific resulting in solid growth, unparalleled creativity and effective marketing on behalf of our clients," he said.
During his 40-year career in advertising and brand building, Love has held senior client relationships in the US and abroad and has worked with many of the Fortune 100 companies. Prior to becoming vice-chairman of Omnicom in 2006, he was president of global clients at Omnicom network, TBWA Worldwide.
According to the agency, further developments or announcements regarding the position after Love's departure will be made in the coming weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)