Omnicom Asia chief Tim Love to retire in April
Omnicom's group vice-chairman and CEO of Asia-Pacific, India, Middle East and Africa (APIMA), Tim Love, intends to retire at the end of the first quarter, reports Campaign Asia.
Love returned to Omnicom's New York headquarters on 1 January.
John Wren, president and CEO, described the APIMA region to be "in excellent health" and wished Love well. "In the past decade, Omnicom has developed a truly world class management team across Asia Pacific resulting in solid growth, unparalleled creativity and effective marketing on behalf of our clients," he said.
During his 40-year career in advertising and brand building, Love has held senior client relationships in the US and abroad and has worked with many of the Fortune 100 companies. Prior to becoming vice-chairman of Omnicom in 2006, he was president of global clients at Omnicom network, TBWA Worldwide.
According to the agency, further developments or announcements regarding the position after Love's departure will be made in the coming weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Ecommerce Trading Manager - Global Brand - London £40-45k plus bonus Sphere Digital 40 -45k + Bonus, London, South East
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...