MasterCard signs Rita Ora to front 'Priceless Remakes' campaign
MasterCard has recruited pop music artists Rita Ora, Conor Maynard and Delilah to front a campaign promoting the fifteenth year of its sponsorship of The BRIT Awards.
The payments brand will today (7 January) launch ‘Priceless Remakes’, which will offer cardholders the opportunity to star in a music video to be broadcast on the night of The BRITs on Tuesday 20 February on ITV1.
Entrants will be invited to film a clip of themselves recreating a music video by one of Rita Ora, Conor Maynard and Delilah, and upload it to a dedicated campaign website Somethingforthefans.co.uk.
Three winning videos will be selected by the featured artists, and the participants will then be invited to star in ‘Priceless Remakes’ to be screened as idents during The BRIT Awards.
The campaign, by McCann London, will include TV, print, outdoor, digital and social media activity, including promotion via the artists’ own Twitter and Facebook channels.
Rita Ora, Conor Maynard and Delilah are each set to perform exclusive concerts for Mastercard customers later in 2013.
Shaun Springer, head of brand and sponsorship at MasterCard UK & Ireland, said: "Priceless Remakes taps into the passion of real music fans and brings them closer than ever to the artists they love, in a new and exciting way. It’s a truly priceless experience, which is set to excite and entertain all music fans – not just the winners."
Last year, MasterCard offered consumers the chance to duet with artists such as Labrinth, JLS or Emeli Sande, with the latter featuring in subsequent MasterCard activity throughout the year.Follow @alex_brownsell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford