Warburtons rolls out its 'biggest ever' campaign
Warburtons has launched a campaign by WCRS that focuses on its breakfast range and uses the strapline "From our family to yours".
The campaign marks the first for WCRS since its appointment to the Warburtons business last summer.
Warburtons is claiming the campaign marks its biggest in the company’s history – double that of 2012 with an investment of almost £16m.
The campaign is designed to show the unique connection between Warburtons and the families of the UK and how the brand's range of products can fulfil every bakery need.
It will be spearheaded by three TV ads. Each of the ads tells a different story of someone taking the time to write to "Dear Jonathan Warburton" (the company's chairman) about one of his products, explaining the impact it is having on their lives.
The campaign focuses on Warburtons Crumpets, Warburtons Half & Half loaves and rolls, and Warburtons Soft Farmhouse loaf.
The TV activity will be accompanies by an integrated media campaign across radio, display and social media, while the "From our Family to yours’ radio ad features funny voicemails left for Warburton.
Mark Simester, marketing director, Warbrutons, said: "This demonstrates a first for Warburton’s as we feature specific products, not only driving brand awareness but also a broad range of product sales. By making the biggest marketing investment in the category ever, the campaign positions Warburtons as a bakery brand with an exciting range for thriving families, appealing to consumers today as well as in the future."Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London