Marketing Society launches 'Brand activation' award category
The Marketing Society has added the category of 'Brand activation' to its annual awards, held in association with Marketing, with the aim of highlighting marketing excellence in campaigns related to the London 2012 Olympics.
Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2013
This award will recognise brands that have achieved outstanding results through the integration of all available communication channels, including sponsorship, events, PR, advertising and promotions, in a single creative theme. The activity must have taken place between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2012.
Judges will specifically evaluate project objectives, creativity across all brand activities, evidence of effectiveness and commercial success.
The deadline for entries for the Marketing Society Awards for Excellence is 8 February. Submissions can be made online at www.marketingsocietyawards.com/categories.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London