Marketing Society launches 'Brand activation' award category
The Marketing Society has added the category of 'Brand activation' to its annual awards, held in association with Marketing, with the aim of highlighting marketing excellence in campaigns related to the London 2012 Olympics.
Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2013
This award will recognise brands that have achieved outstanding results through the integration of all available communication channels, including sponsorship, events, PR, advertising and promotions, in a single creative theme. The activity must have taken place between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2012.
Judges will specifically evaluate project objectives, creativity across all brand activities, evidence of effectiveness and commercial success.
The deadline for entries for the Marketing Society Awards for Excellence is 8 February. Submissions can be made online at www.marketingsocietyawards.com/categories.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...