Burger King EMEA senior innovation manager exits
Burger King EMEA senior marketer Joanne Richardson has left her role as part of a restructure at the fast-food chain, which has seen a number of European product marketing and support functions relocate from the UK to Spain.
Burger King: 2012 Angus XT campaign
Richardson held the role of innovation & commercialisation manager, EMEA at Burger King.
She has been with the fast-food giant since 2006 and held a number of roles including New Product Development (NPD) manager in the UK and in the EMEA.
Richardson’s exit comes amid a restructure of a number of Burger Kings EMEA operations, including product innovation, which are being centralised in Madrid.
Richardson is thought to be the only senior departure and the restructure does not impact on the role of UK marketing director Jo Blundell.
Burger King has now replaced Richardson with an internal appointment. Richardson has also previously worked at Kerry Foods.
Burger King appointed former McDonald’s marketer Jo Blundell as its new marketing director, replacing Sarah Power, in April 2011.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)