ISBA welcomes coalition Mid-Term Review
ISBA has hailed the coalition’s Mid-Term Review an ‘”encouraging start to the New Year” for brands, as it recognises industry efforts to curb unsuitable marketing to children.
Mid-Term Review: launched by David Cameron and Nick Clegg
The review, launched by of the prime minister and deputy prime minister on Monday, highlights Government’s work with the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) in a section called 'Building a Better Society'.
Ian Twinn, director of public affairs at the advertiser body, said: "Advertisers will take encouragement from the welcome acknowledgement by the PM and DPM of the work the whole industry is doing to help protect children from inappropriate advertising. We give our full support to our independent regulator, the ASA."
Twinn also highlighted the Digital Adwise Parent Pack, established to raise awareness among parents of the advertising children may encounter in the digital landscape, as another way that industry was addressing concerns.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)