ISBA welcomes coalition Mid-Term Review
ISBA has hailed the coalition’s Mid-Term Review an ‘”encouraging start to the New Year” for brands, as it recognises industry efforts to curb unsuitable marketing to children.
Mid-Term Review: launched by David Cameron and Nick Clegg
The review, launched by of the prime minister and deputy prime minister on Monday, highlights Government’s work with the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) in a section called 'Building a Better Society'.
Ian Twinn, director of public affairs at the advertiser body, said: "Advertisers will take encouragement from the welcome acknowledgement by the PM and DPM of the work the whole industry is doing to help protect children from inappropriate advertising. We give our full support to our independent regulator, the ASA."
Twinn also highlighted the Digital Adwise Parent Pack, established to raise awareness among parents of the advertising children may encounter in the digital landscape, as another way that industry was addressing concerns.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)