AIS recruits Bratley as creative director
Archibald Ingall Stretton London has appointed Kevin Bratley from Rapier as a creative director.
AIS: appoints Kevin Bratley
Bratley will report to the managing partner, creative, Geoff Gower, and will focus on the agency’s largest client, Skoda. He will work alongside the existing creative director, Richard Coggin.
AIS has also hired the creative team Matt Eastwood and Dan Madden. The pair previously worked at agencies including VCCP and Peak 15.
Bratley had worked at Rapier, which went into administration last year and was subsequently relaunched, since 2007. During his tenure, he produced and oversaw campaigns for TV Licensing, Channel 4 and Schroders.
More recently, he worked on brands including RAC, Yellow Pages, Lloyds TSB and Virgin Media.
Gower said: "Kevin brings a long-standing track record of truly brilliant work and will be an invaluable asset in helping us continue to create famous work for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire