Moneysupermarket.com "astronaut" by Mother
Moneysupermarket.com has launched a Top Gun-inspired spot by Mother as part of its "you’re so Moneysupermarket" campaign. The ad follows the transformation of the everyman Alan, who has saved £300 on his car insurance. In the spot, Alan and his family join a crowd of spectators waiting to see a rocket launch. Donning his son’s cycle helmet, he decides to march with the astronauts in the direction of the launch pad. The action is set to Take My Breath Away by Berlin, which is featured in Top Gun. The work comprises a full-length 60-second and a ten-second ad, as well as a radio spot. It was directed by The Glue Society through Independent. Post-production was handled by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London