Center Parcs hunts advertising agency
Center Parcs, which spends £5 million on advertising, is on the hunt for an agency to create a campaign based on a brand repositioning brief.
Center Parcs: hunts for ad agency
The leisure company appointed 18 Feet & Rising to develop a strategy to reposition the brand in September last year. 18 Feet & Rising is among the agencies lining up to compete in the advertising pitch.
The move comes as Center Parcs prepares to open a £250 million resort – its fifth in the UK – in Warren Wood, Bedfordshire in 2014.
Center Parcs has previously worked with Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which won the business in 2010.
BMB created TV work showing families taking part in outdoor activities.
One spot, which featured on-screen copy that read "4 night breaks from £249 for 4 people", was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after a viewer argued that it was not clear that the holiday had to be taken in January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london