Victoria Fox named Lida's managing director
Lida has completed its management line-up with the appointment of Victoria Fox as its managing director.
Victoria Fox, Matthew Heath and Nicky Bullard: new management team
Fox joins the agency from Adam & Eve/DDB, where she was a managing partner. She will return to Lida, where she previously worked for four years until 2004, in March and will report to the chairman, Matthew Heath.
Her appointment follows the departure of the chief executive, Mel Cruickshank, last year. Heath, the chief strategy officer, was then promoted to the additional position of chairman.
At Lida, Fox will work across the agency’s client base, which includes O2, Ikea and Boots, as well as on new business.
She will be reunited with the creative director, Nicky Bullard, with whom she worked as a group account director at Lida during her previous spell at the M&C Saatchi-owned agency.
Before Adam & Eve/DDB, where she spent six years, Fox was the managing director at DDB UK’s integrated arm, Touch DDB. She has also worked at Brann and Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Heath said: "Victoria brings a compelling blend of direct, digital and brand experience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London