Agencies line up for £8m Royal Mail DM
Royal Mail has kicked off a review of its £8 million direct marketing business.
Royal Mail: Beta unaffected
Following the completion of the statutory process, the appointed agency will work on the account for four years and will be responsible for all of Royal Mail’s DM, sales promotion, design, strategic planning and any other integrated services that form part of a DM campaign.
Royal Mail currently works with Proximity London on DM and digital. Beta remains the incumbent on the integrated advertising account.
Although Royal Mail has cut back traditional DM campaigns in recent years, it launched its own facility, MarketReach, in July last year to help boost DM use by UK brands.
Separately, the result of Royal Mail’s digital ad review is expected imminently.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)