Agencies line up for £8m Royal Mail DM
Royal Mail has kicked off a review of its £8 million direct marketing business.
Royal Mail: Beta unaffected
Following the completion of the statutory process, the appointed agency will work on the account for four years and will be responsible for all of Royal Mail’s DM, sales promotion, design, strategic planning and any other integrated services that form part of a DM campaign.
Royal Mail currently works with Proximity London on DM and digital. Beta remains the incumbent on the integrated advertising account.
Although Royal Mail has cut back traditional DM campaigns in recent years, it launched its own facility, MarketReach, in July last year to help boost DM use by UK brands.
Separately, the result of Royal Mail’s digital ad review is expected imminently.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...