Agencies line up for £8m Royal Mail DM
Royal Mail has kicked off a review of its £8 million direct marketing business.
Royal Mail: Beta unaffected
Following the completion of the statutory process, the appointed agency will work on the account for four years and will be responsible for all of Royal Mail’s DM, sales promotion, design, strategic planning and any other integrated services that form part of a DM campaign.
Royal Mail currently works with Proximity London on DM and digital. Beta remains the incumbent on the integrated advertising account.
Although Royal Mail has cut back traditional DM campaigns in recent years, it launched its own facility, MarketReach, in July last year to help boost DM use by UK brands.
Separately, the result of Royal Mail’s digital ad review is expected imminently.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London