Agencies line up for £8m Royal Mail DM
Royal Mail has kicked off a review of its £8 million direct marketing business.
Royal Mail: Beta unaffected
Following the completion of the statutory process, the appointed agency will work on the account for four years and will be responsible for all of Royal Mail’s DM, sales promotion, design, strategic planning and any other integrated services that form part of a DM campaign.
Royal Mail currently works with Proximity London on DM and digital. Beta remains the incumbent on the integrated advertising account.
Although Royal Mail has cut back traditional DM campaigns in recent years, it launched its own facility, MarketReach, in July last year to help boost DM use by UK brands.
Separately, the result of Royal Mail’s digital ad review is expected imminently.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire