BK hires Starbucks marketer and launches new promotion
Burger King has appointed Starbucks senior marketer Natasha Naik, to the new role of marketing manager for North West Europe, and is launching a promotion to showcase its new chilli range.
Burger King: Angus XT ad campaign 2012
Naik previously worked at Starbucks for five years, latterly in the marketing and category development department. In her new role, she will report to Jo Blundell, UK marketing director.
She will be responsible for local restaurant marketing, national menu promotions and merchandising and social media activity.
Separately, Burger King is launching a new 'Extra Long Chilli Days' offer, which will run until March 18 in the UK and Ireland.
The new chilli range comprises three offerings: the Extra Long Chilli Cheese Beef with three flamed-grilled burgers, cheese, jalapenos and a spicy chilli cheese sauce; the Sweet Chilli Chicken Royale with chicken, sweet chilli sauce, lettuce and mayonnaise; and Chilli Cheese Bites, which are filled with melted cheese and jalapenos.
Earlier this week, Marketing revealed that Burger King EMEA senior marketer Joanna Richardson had left her role as part of a restructure at the fast-food chain.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Circulation Marketing Executive SJP Business Media £22,000 p.a + 26 days holiday, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...