Campaign Viral Chart: Romeo Beckham makes viral chart debut
Romeo Beckham, the 10-year-old son of football superstar David and former Posh Spice Victoria, has entered the Campaign viral chart for the first time, in an ad for Burberry.
Burberry: Beckham Jr ad gets 10,000 shares
Following his father's impressive viral chart record, the young Beckham is seen sporting Burberry's Spring/Summer 2013 collection in the ad, produced in-house. The ad takes seventh place for being shared nearly 11,000 times.
Keeping with the family theme, tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams appear in an ad for Apple's iPhone 5.
Shared just short of 4,000 times, the ad created by TBWA / Media Arts Lab, promotes the device's "do not disturb" functionality and places eighth on the chart.
Still mopping up shares, YouTube's "rewind YouTube style 2012", created by agency Seedwell, falls one place into third with more than 30,000 shares.
Jumping into first place this week is an ad for Fiat by Krow Communications and Rubber Republic, which was shared 90,000 times. The spoof film featuring a rapping mother comically captures the essence of modern motherhood.
Elsewhere, an ad for Coca-Cola directed by Hollywood director Ridley Scott, was the fourth most shared ad with 27,000 shares.
To view the most-shared viral ads from previous weeks visit the Brand Republic viral video board on Pinterest.
The chart, produced in conjunction with Unruly, ranks ads according to the number of times they have been shared on Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
Ads launched more than 30 days ago are not included.
1. Fiat "the motherhood" by Krow Communications / Rubber Republic
90,396 shares this week
All time: 256,500 shares
2. adidas "2012 Fifa world player of the year" by Iris Worldwide
51,839 shares this week
All time: 104,739 shares
3. YouTube "rewind YouTube style 2012" by Seedwell
30,129 shares this week
All time: 1,261,348 shares
4. Coca-Cola "polar bears by Ridley Scott" by Scott-Free
27,687 shares this week
All time: 37,601 shares
5. Disney Pixar "you at MU" created in-house
18,148 shares this week
All time: 40,588 shares
6. Virgin Atlantic "flying in the face of ordinary" by RKCR/Y&R, London
14,203 shares this week
All time: 28,042 shares
7. Burberry "spring/summer 2013" created in-house
10,874 shares this week
All time: 13,646 shares
8. Coca-Cola "volvamonos locos" O&R McCann
9,329 shares this week
All time: 54,747 shares
9. Nike "hockey is ours" by Wieden & Kennedy
4,665 shares this week
All time: 47,066 shares
10. Apple "dream" by TBWA/Media Arts Lab
3,970 shares this week
All time: 12,673 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)