Third City nets Tefal consumer comms and social media brief
The owner of Tefal has appointed Third City to handle consumer comms, digital and social media strategy following a three-way pitch.
Tefal: Part of Groupe SEB
The UK side of large French consortium Groupe SEB has given the agency a two-year retained brief including comms for brands Krups and Rowenta, which is understood to be worth a six-figure sum.
It will use advocates and customers, as well as conventional media, to reach the public.
Third City founding partner, Graz Belli, said that the agency would draw on the heritage, innovation and quality of the products to help them stand out.
She added: ‘Technology hasn’t just transformed kitchen appliances themselves, it’s also completely changed the way that people buy them, as the internet and social media broaden peer-to-peer recommendation outside traditional social groups. Our campaign will foster recommendation to drive positive purchasing decisions.’
Steve Lowe, digital marketing and PR manager for Groupe SEB, said: ‘Third City is a young, energetic and dynamic agency with a talented team who understand how business works. This appointment marks an important transition in the evolution of our communications to a more integrated digital & social approach, which will focus on making lasting and more emotional connections with our consumers.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London