Third City nets Tefal consumer comms and social media brief
The owner of Tefal has appointed Third City to handle consumer comms, digital and social media strategy following a three-way pitch.
Tefal: Part of Groupe SEB
The UK side of large French consortium Groupe SEB has given the agency a two-year retained brief including comms for brands Krups and Rowenta, which is understood to be worth a six-figure sum.
It will use advocates and customers, as well as conventional media, to reach the public.
Third City founding partner, Graz Belli, said that the agency would draw on the heritage, innovation and quality of the products to help them stand out.
She added: ‘Technology hasn’t just transformed kitchen appliances themselves, it’s also completely changed the way that people buy them, as the internet and social media broaden peer-to-peer recommendation outside traditional social groups. Our campaign will foster recommendation to drive positive purchasing decisions.’
Steve Lowe, digital marketing and PR manager for Groupe SEB, said: ‘Third City is a young, energetic and dynamic agency with a talented team who understand how business works. This appointment marks an important transition in the evolution of our communications to a more integrated digital & social approach, which will focus on making lasting and more emotional connections with our consumers.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London