Kinetic appoints Stuart Taylor as UK chief executive
Kinetic Worldwide, the WPP outdoor agency, has appointed Stuart Taylor, the former chief executive of GMG Radio, as its UK chief executive.
Stuart Taylor: UK chief executive, Kinetic
In his new role Taylor will lead the UK agency, which works with Group M agencies such as MEC and Mindshare, as well as StarcomMediaVest and some direct clients on outdoor planning and buying.
Taylor will start at Kinetic on Monday 21 January. He will report to Andy Jonesco, chief executive of Kinetic EMEA.
At GMG Radio until it was sold to Global Radio in June 2012, Taylor was group commercial director for just under two years before he was promoted to chief executive in April 2009.
Prior to joining GMG Radio in September 2007 Taylor worked at Guardian News & Media for over eight years, rising to commercial director.
Jonesco said: "I am delighted that we have been able to attract somebody of Stuart’s calibre. He brings a wealth of high quality experience gained during a 25-year career across both national and local media.
"His proven track record and expertise will provide a fresh perspective on our sector and will build further on the work to date to ensure that Kinetic remains best placed to provide best in class solutions to both clients and partners in this rapidly changing and evolving market."
James Copley, who was chief operating officer of Kinetic in the UK, left the agency in June last year to take some time off from the industry.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...