NSPCC raids Age UK for new top marketer
Children's charity NSPCC has recruited Age UK director of fundraising Paul Farthing to lead its consumer-facing marketing.
NSPCC: hiring new head of fundraising from Age UK
His arrival follows a period of transition for the charity, with its chief executive Andrew Flanagan to leave in March.
Farthing was drafted in after interim fundraising director Mike Parker left in November. Parker had replaced Paul Amadi, who departed a year ago to become director of funding at Diabetes UK.
The NSPCC has been flooded with calls since the Jimmy Savile scandal broke last year. When the report of Operation Yewtree, the inquiry into the allegations, was published last week, the charity said the late media personality was one of the most prolific sex offenders in its history.
The NSPCC launched a national print campaign last month to ensure revelations about Savile were not seen as a purely historical problem. It encouraged people to report any concerns of children currently being abused.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)