Sir Keith Mills to chair Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2013
Nectar and Air Miles founder Sir Keith Mills has been unveiled as the chairman of the judges panel for this year's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence.
Sir Keith Mills: chair of the judges
Mills, who most recently held the post of deputy chairman of LOCOG, will lead a panel of 24 marketing experts in judging this year’s award submissions.
Mills founded Air Miles in 1988 in partnership with British Airways, before devising the Nectar scheme in 2002.
Also among the awards judges are Boots marketing director Elizabeth Fagan, Mercedes-Benz UK marketing director of passenger cars David George, and British Gas commercial director Will Orr.
The deadline for entries, including those for an inaugural ‘Brand activation’ category, is Friday 8 February. Visit marketingsocietyawards.com to find out more.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London