The Sun "Big Smile Giveaway" by Grey London
The Sun has launched a quirky TV ad featuring a young child singing to help the nation through the "most depressing" month of the year.
The campaign, which continues the brand's "Get involved" strapline, was created by Grey London and WPP’s Team News to promote The Sun’s "Big Smile Giveaway", a range of promotional bargains including holidays for £9.50.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)