The Sun "Big Smile Giveaway" by Grey London
The Sun has launched a quirky TV ad featuring a young child singing to help the nation through the "most depressing" month of the year.
The campaign, which continues the brand's "Get involved" strapline, was created by Grey London and WPP’s Team News to promote The Sun’s "Big Smile Giveaway", a range of promotional bargains including holidays for £9.50.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire