SapientNitro promotes Nigel Vaz to European MD
SapientNitro senior vice president and managing director of UK, Russia and Sweden Nigel Vaz has been promoted to the position of European managing director.
Nigel Vaz: promoted to European MD, SapientNitro
In the new role, Vaz will now also lead SapientNitro’s Germany and Switzerland business, in addition to his current remit, in a single European business unit.
He will also continue to work closely with SapientNitro’s Asia-Pacific and North America leaders to support global accounts.
As a 13-year company veteran, Vaz has held a variety of leadership positions within SapientNitro across North America, Europe and India.
Alan Herrick, president and chief executive, Sapient, said: "Nigel personifies the approach and philosophy that sets us apart. With our unique ability to integrate brand, digital, and commerce, we help clients unlock value and build deeper connections with their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...