Greenbrook Communications wins Gresham Private Equity brief
Greenbrook Communications, the agency launched last year by former Tulchan consultant Andrew Honnor, has won a retained brief from Gresham Private Equity, PRWeek understands.
Greenbrook founder: Andrew Honnor
It is thought that Gresham appointed the private equity and asset management specialist after a competitive pitch. The private equity house was previously with Lansons Communications after its purchase of Marketforce’s PR business last year.
Greenbrook declined to comment on the story.The agency launched as an investment industry specialist last February and now has six full-time staff, including former Carlyle Group comms head Rosanna Konarzewski.
It is understood that Greenbrook has previously won mandates from private equity clients BC Partners, PAI Partners and Montagu Private Equity, as well as hedge fund Landsdowne Partners.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits , St. Albans
- eCommerce Merchandising and Brand Manager ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Associate Research Manager- Customised Research Lipton Fleming £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Data & Reporting Manager- Media Agency Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum, London