Greenbrook Communications wins Gresham Private Equity brief
Greenbrook Communications, the agency launched last year by former Tulchan consultant Andrew Honnor, has won a retained brief from Gresham Private Equity, PRWeek understands.
Greenbrook founder: Andrew Honnor
It is thought that Gresham appointed the private equity and asset management specialist after a competitive pitch. The private equity house was previously with Lansons Communications after its purchase of Marketforce’s PR business last year.
Greenbrook declined to comment on the story.The agency launched as an investment industry specialist last February and now has six full-time staff, including former Carlyle Group comms head Rosanna Konarzewski.
It is understood that Greenbrook has previously won mandates from private equity clients BC Partners, PAI Partners and Montagu Private Equity, as well as hedge fund Landsdowne Partners.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London