Greenbrook Communications wins Gresham Private Equity brief
Greenbrook Communications, the agency launched last year by former Tulchan consultant Andrew Honnor, has won a retained brief from Gresham Private Equity, PRWeek understands.
Greenbrook founder: Andrew Honnor
It is thought that Gresham appointed the private equity and asset management specialist after a competitive pitch. The private equity house was previously with Lansons Communications after its purchase of Marketforce’s PR business last year.
Greenbrook declined to comment on the story.The agency launched as an investment industry specialist last February and now has six full-time staff, including former Carlyle Group comms head Rosanna Konarzewski.
It is understood that Greenbrook has previously won mandates from private equity clients BC Partners, PAI Partners and Montagu Private Equity, as well as hedge fund Landsdowne Partners.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London