Way To Blue hires Diffusion's Laura Pettitt to drive expansion
Digital PR firm Way To Blue has hired four staff from Diffusion's film and entertainment practice, including its head Laura Pettitt.
Left Diffusion: Laura Pettitt
She joins as UK entertainment director. She replaces Marc Berry Reid, who takes on a wider role as associate director concentrating on European operations.
Pettitt will lead a new offline and integrated team at Way To Blue and will report to Berry Reid.
At Diffusion, Pettitt helped establish the film and entertainment practice, which launched in 2010.
Diffusion declined to comment on Pettitt’s departure or the future of its film and entertainment division. Pettitt has yet to be replaced, PRWeek understands.
Diffusion and Way To Blue have both worked on campaigns for clients such as Lionsgate and StudioCanal on a project basis.
Way To Blue has also hired Daniel Heale, former head of marketing for Vue Entertainment and Camelot Group, as associate director of social. He will head social analytics, strategy, engagement campaigns and community management.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford