Way To Blue hires Diffusion's Laura Pettitt to drive expansion
Digital PR firm Way To Blue has hired four staff from Diffusion's film and entertainment practice, including its head Laura Pettitt.
Left Diffusion: Laura Pettitt
She joins as UK entertainment director. She replaces Marc Berry Reid, who takes on a wider role as associate director concentrating on European operations.
Pettitt will lead a new offline and integrated team at Way To Blue and will report to Berry Reid.
At Diffusion, Pettitt helped establish the film and entertainment practice, which launched in 2010.
Diffusion declined to comment on Pettitt’s departure or the future of its film and entertainment division. Pettitt has yet to be replaced, PRWeek understands.
Diffusion and Way To Blue have both worked on campaigns for clients such as Lionsgate and StudioCanal on a project basis.
Way To Blue has also hired Daniel Heale, former head of marketing for Vue Entertainment and Camelot Group, as associate director of social. He will head social analytics, strategy, engagement campaigns and community management.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...