Hill+Knowlton Strategies hands Tim Luckett global crisis comms role
Tim Luckett has been made co-chair of the global crisis comms and risk management at H+K, having previously led the agency's EMEA crisis team.
Tim Luckett: Given global role
‘In the past year, Tim has grown crisis revenue in the EMEA region by more than 30 per cent, leading and co-ordinating some of Europe’s largest clients,’ said Jack Martin, global chairman and CEO.
‘In his new role as co-chair of the global crisis practice, Tim will continue to manage issues and crises across all time zones and regions. His experience in developing and managing crisis communication strategies for high-profile companies will undoubtedly prove beneficial to our clients facing or anticipating a crisis situation.’
Luckett joins Chris Gidez as co-chair of the global practice while retaining his role as MD of the EMEA crisis team. With Gidez, Luckett will provide counsel and support to companies and organisations across the globe as they prepare for, manage and recover from reputation-threatening situations.
Luckett’s promotion follows on from the departure of H+K’s crisis comms associate director Duncan Gallagher to Edelman. A replacement for Gallagher has not yet been announced.
Before joining H+K, Luckett spent ten years with national newspapers, starting out as a news and sports reporter and rising to positions of crime correspondent and news editor.
He said: ‘The crisis practice is one of the fastest growing areas of our business and moving into 2013, I look forward to ensuring the quality, consistency and relevance of our crisis offer on a global basis.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London