Hill+Knowlton Strategies hands Tim Luckett global crisis comms role
Tim Luckett has been made co-chair of the global crisis comms and risk management at H+K, having previously led the agency's EMEA crisis team.
Tim Luckett: Given global role
‘In the past year, Tim has grown crisis revenue in the EMEA region by more than 30 per cent, leading and co-ordinating some of Europe’s largest clients,’ said Jack Martin, global chairman and CEO.
‘In his new role as co-chair of the global crisis practice, Tim will continue to manage issues and crises across all time zones and regions. His experience in developing and managing crisis communication strategies for high-profile companies will undoubtedly prove beneficial to our clients facing or anticipating a crisis situation.’
Luckett joins Chris Gidez as co-chair of the global practice while retaining his role as MD of the EMEA crisis team. With Gidez, Luckett will provide counsel and support to companies and organisations across the globe as they prepare for, manage and recover from reputation-threatening situations.
Luckett’s promotion follows on from the departure of H+K’s crisis comms associate director Duncan Gallagher to Edelman. A replacement for Gallagher has not yet been announced.
Before joining H+K, Luckett spent ten years with national newspapers, starting out as a news and sports reporter and rising to positions of crime correspondent and news editor.
He said: ‘The crisis practice is one of the fastest growing areas of our business and moving into 2013, I look forward to ensuring the quality, consistency and relevance of our crisis offer on a global basis.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...