Glue Isobar wins ScottishPower digital task
Glue Isobar has been appointed by ScottishPower to handle its digital advertising after a review that began in September last year.
ScottishPower: above-the-line review is nearing its conclusion
The Aegis-owned agency will be responsible for leading the strategy for all digital marketing for the Glasgow-based energy company, including creative, design, social media and mobile.
Creativebrief handled the process and continues to co-ordinate a separate above-the-line review for ScottishPower that is due to be completed within weeks.
ScottishPower continues to work with a number of agencies on its digital roster, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which also handles the company’s direct marketing business.
The offline account is currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
Last year, ScottishPower appointed ClickThrough to run its SEO and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.
Penny Herriman, Glue Isobar’s chief executive, said: "We are keen to get started in integrating digital, social and mobile to drive ScottishPower’s step change towards digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)