O&M's Higgs moves to Publicis London
Publicis London has hired the Ogilvy & Mather associate creative director, Sue Higgs, to the role of creative director.
Sue Higgs: joins Publicis London
Higgs, who joins this month, will work across the agency’s key accounts and will report to the executive creative director, Andy Bird, with whom she previously worked.
During her 12 years at O&M, Higgs led creative for accounts including American Express and Kimberly-Clark’s Huggies. She has also worked on Ford, Comfort, Dove and BP.
Bird said: "It is fantastic to have Sue on board. She is exceptionally talented and has a wealth of experience creating award-winning work for big brands. Sue is an amazing mentor for creative teams and great fun to have around."
Before O&M, Higgs worked at M&C Saatchi as a senior copywriter before rising to become the group head. She began her career at Lowe Howard-Spink.
Her awards include a Cannes gold Lion for Vauxhall’s "nice" campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Source £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...