Creighton named Mindshare UK CEO
Mindshare has promoted Mark Creighton to UK chief executive. He replaces Jed Glanvill, who becomes the UK chairman alongside his existing post of EMEA regional leader.
Creighton: the former i-level managing director steps up at Mindshare from chief operating officer
Creighton has played a pivotal role at the WPP media agency since he joined as its chief operating officer in 2010. He was previously the managing director at i-level for four years.
Glanvill, who has spent seven years at the helm of Mindshare’s UK business, was given a wider international remit in 2011 that encompassed Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
Creighton will continue to report to Glanvill and use his experience to champion tie-ups between technology companies, media owners and brands.
Ita Murphy, Mindshare’s managing director, stepped down in December after 12 years.
Creighton said: "The media landscape continues to change at rapid pace, and my job is to help steer Mind-share and its clients through these changes. Media agencies have moved from the agent between clients and media owner to advisors orchestrating media partners, technology platforms and the consumer themselves."
Glanvill stressed the "real impact" Creighton has made on the operational side of the business since he joined the agency.
Glanvill added: "I’ve had seven great years leading Mindshare and look forward to my new challenges as chairman, but today is about Mark, who I know will prove himself as a brilliant country leader."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)