Nick Bell takes role at Brooklyn Brothers
Nick Bell, the former global creative director at DDB Worldwide, is joining The Brooklyn Brothers.
Bell: aiding Alvarez
Bell, who worked across DDB’s Unilever business before leaving at the end of last year, is joining The Brooklyn Brothers in a senior creative role. He will support Ali
Alvarez, the creative partner, as she takes extended leave from the agency to recover from injuries sustained in a horse-riding accident. Bell will not receive any equity in the company.
A former D&AD president and executive creative director at Leo Burnett, Bell joined DDB in 2008, one year after being ousted from his role as the executive creative director at JWT London.
During his time at Leo Burnett, the agency created award-winning work for accounts including McDonald’s and John West. In his new role, Bell will work across clients including Jaguar Land Rover, Sky and Tate.
Alvarez said: "We’ve put our creative department together with much care; it’s a special thing. So I’m really glad I’ll have Nick’s help to keep it going as I make my way back from this accident."
Bell added: "The [partners] were incredibly seductive, as is their ambition and the culture of the agency they are creating together with Ali."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)