Jonathan Fowles moves to Initiative
Initiative has hired Jonathan Fowles in the new role of chief strategy officer for its key growth markets around the world, including the UK.
Jonathan Fowles: joins Initiative
Fowles, who recently stepped down as the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD after three years, will now lead communications strategy across Initiative’s G14 network.
He will be based in London and report to Initiative’s G14 president, Marc Bresseel.
Working with other G14 and worldwide leaders, Fowles will be tasked with developing
Initiative’s strategy as the network, whose clients include Tesco, continues its aggressive hunt for new business.
Bresseel said he was "absolutely delighted" by Fowles’ appointment, calling him "one of Europe’s leading strategists". He added: "We are looking to enhance our innovative and creative approach to communication so that we truly inspire clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...