Morris signs up as director at Rattling Stick
Morris, who left Rapier after it went into administration in August last year, will direct ads and develop content for the production house.
Morris: directing experience
The former Lowe London executive creative director has previous directing experience, having shot MTV’s "staying alive" campaign in 2009, created by Lowe and produced by Rattling Stick.
Morris said: "Rattling Stick’s ethos and purpose is all about the quality of the work. That’s why I’ve come here. I’ve spent my career helping creatives make their work exceptional and I’m here to continue exactly that."
After spells at TBWA\London, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and BMP DDB, Morris joined Lowe in 2003. His department created award-winning campaigns for Sure and Stella Artois, including the "ice-skating priests" spot.
Morris joined Rapier as a creative partner in June 2010 after working there on a freelance basis for several months following his departure from Lowe. After leaving Rapier last year, he did some freelance work at Wieden & Kennedy.
The Rattling Stick president, Johnnie Frankel, said: "Ed’s an impressive individual and a perfect fit with the company. We are excited to have him on board and are looking forward to Ed focusing his incredible creative talent in a new direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London
- Senior Digital Executive Stopgap £32000 per annum, City of London