Open Road hires corporate affairs specialist Simon Taylor
Corporate comms and public affairs veteran Simon Taylor is joining independent agency Open Road as an associate, working with the reputation, issue and crisis management teams.
Simon Taylor: Associate role with Open Road
Taylor has held various senior positions in the sector, most recently heading corporate affairs and external comms at Visa Europe, leading the brand’s Olympic and Paralympic comms programme.
Before this, Taylor held the role of corporate affairs director of crisis management at Cadbury. He handled the brand’s response to the salmonella outbreak and product recall in 2006.
Taylor will work with Open Road on a part time basis and continues to have his own clients separate to the agency.
Open Road’s clients include Eurostar, Vevo and BlackBerry.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...