Open Road hires corporate affairs specialist Simon Taylor
Corporate comms and public affairs veteran Simon Taylor is joining independent agency Open Road as an associate, working with the reputation, issue and crisis management teams.
Simon Taylor: Associate role with Open Road
Taylor has held various senior positions in the sector, most recently heading corporate affairs and external comms at Visa Europe, leading the brand’s Olympic and Paralympic comms programme.
Before this, Taylor held the role of corporate affairs director of crisis management at Cadbury. He handled the brand’s response to the salmonella outbreak and product recall in 2006.
Taylor will work with Open Road on a part time basis and continues to have his own clients separate to the agency.
Open Road’s clients include Eurostar, Vevo and BlackBerry.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London