Open Road hires corporate affairs specialist Simon Taylor
Corporate comms and public affairs veteran Simon Taylor is joining independent agency Open Road as an associate, working with the reputation, issue and crisis management teams.
Simon Taylor: Associate role with Open Road
Taylor has held various senior positions in the sector, most recently heading corporate affairs and external comms at Visa Europe, leading the brand’s Olympic and Paralympic comms programme.
Before this, Taylor held the role of corporate affairs director of crisis management at Cadbury. He handled the brand’s response to the salmonella outbreak and product recall in 2006.
Taylor will work with Open Road on a part time basis and continues to have his own clients separate to the agency.
Open Road’s clients include Eurostar, Vevo and BlackBerry.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire