Borkowski.do lands international Ticketmaster brief
The world's biggest live entertainment firm is launching a comms drive to strengthen its position in online ticketing.
Ticketmaster.com: looking to be industry leader in online ticketing
PRWeek understands that Borkowski.do will be working directly with Ticketmaster.com, owned by Live Nation Entertainment, on a newly created international brief.
The news comes as Ticketmaster looks to stave off new rivals in an increasingly competitive market for online live entertainment, and following problems with ticket allocation in the run-up to the Olympics.
Borkowski.do’s remit, which excludes America, will be to position the firm as an industry leader.
Ticketmaster’s global move comes after what insiders have called ‘a modernising of comms across America’ overseen by CEO Nathan Hubbard.
As official ticket provider for London 2012, Ticketmaster was hit by early problems on its site due to the huge demand. Late last year it also faced criticism that it was directing Rolling Stones fans to Get Me In, a Ticketmaster-owned site fans claimed was offering tickets at overinflated prices.
Borkowski.co declined to comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London