Fishburn Hedges owner calls in Ali Gee from Edelman for group role
FH Group, owner of Fishburn Hedges, has poached Ali Gee from Edelman as group planning and strategy director.
Ali Gee: Set to join FH Group
Gee will work with the three FH Group businesses, which also includes Seventy Seven PR and design agency Further.
She is currently director of planning at Edelman, and is the global client relationship manager for Unilever.
Before joining Edelman, Gee spent more than five years at 3 Monkeys Communications, where she was head of consultancy, before taking on ownership of new business.
Simon Matthews, group CEO of the FH Group, said: ‘To create real engagement in today’s complex and borderless communications landscape demands crystal-clear insight, whatever the discipline, audience, channel or sector.
‘Ali is one of the best planning brains in the industry and will deliver just that for clients and potential clients across all our businesses, as well as integrated communications thinking to the increasing number of clients working across our group.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall