Northern & Shell combines print and TV partnerships teams
Northern & Shell (N&S) has combined its TV, print and digital partnerships teams to form one centralised unit, under the leadership of Agostino Di Falco, partnership director at Channel 5.
Agostino Di Falco: partnership director at Channel 5 (photo: Colin Stout)
Di Falco will lead a multidisciplinary partnerships team which will sell integrated opportunities across the Channel 5 network, the Express and Star newspapers, and magazines such as OK!
In the joint role of heads of marketing partnership, Paul Barrett and the newly appointed Saj Nazir, will lead multidiscipline groups incorporating members of the existing print partnership team.
N&S has also created the new roles of head of print partnerships and a print partnerships manager, to increase the scale and variety of print-led bespoke campaigns the group designs for advertisers.
Initially the combined team will comprise 33 people, including the 23-strong TV partnerships team, the existing eight people on the print partnerships team, and the two new roles.
The changes do not affect the roles of Di Falco's other direct reports, namely Emma Derrick, head of commercial partnerships (telephony, teleshopping, ancillaries), Matt Hill, head of insight, and Rachael Wheeler, head of sponsorship and branded content.
Di Falco will continue to report to Nick Bampton, commercial sales director at Channel 5.
Bampton said: "When we set up the partnerships team two years ago, our long-term vision was to create leading-edge, innovative multimedia solutions, utilising the full repertoire of assets in the N&S portfolio.
"This news is recognition that our approach was well received in the market and has generated significant benefits for all parties. We're now ready to scale up our offering a lot further."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End